* publishing to gihub gh-pages branch
@ 2014-06-19 19:42 regcl
From: regcl @ 2014-06-19 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Does anyone have suggestions regarding how to automate HTML publishing
to the gh-pages branch of a github repo?

Thanks,
regcl

* Re: publishing to gihub gh-pages branch
@ 2014-06-25  8:51 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-06-25  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: regcl; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

regcl <regcl@channing.harvard.edu> writes:

> Does anyone have suggestions regarding how to automate HTML publishing
> to the gh-pages branch of a github repo?

There are several solutions here.  What did you try?

--
 Bastien

* Re: publishing to gihub gh-pages branch
@ 2014-07-21 19:24   ` regcl
From: regcl @ 2014-07-21 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

Thanks, but I guess I didn't find the solutions you have
mentioned. Could you please point them out?

Thanks,
regcl

@ 2014-07-27 12:41     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: regcl; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

regcl <regcl@channing.harvard.edu> writes:

> Thanks, but I guess I didn't find the solutions you have
> mentioned. Could you please point them out?

I'm thinking of this for example:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-jekyll.html

This is not a complete solution for the problem at hand,
but a start for looking further.

--
 Bastien

* Re: publishing to gihub gh-pages branch
@ 2014-08-06  3:12       ` Rafael
From: Rafael @ 2014-08-06  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> regcl <regcl@channing.harvard.edu> writes:
>
>> Thanks, but I guess I didn't find the solutions you have
>> mentioned. Could you please point them out?
>
> I'm thinking of this for example:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-jekyll.html
>
> This is not a complete solution for the problem at hand,
> but a start for looking further.

I'm just reading this, maybe this Python tool:

https://github.com/davisp/ghp-import

could be useful to the OP.