Hello, Sebastien Vauban wrote: > Bastien wrote: >> Hi Yasushi, Michael and Nicolas, >> >> Michael Brand writes: >>> The syntax for inline code snippets seems easier to read by human >>> and to parse with "~" than with "=" because inline code snippets use >>> "~" less often than "=". I avoid "~/" by using "$HOME/" in my notes >>> about shell and shell scripts. Some examples: >> >> I've now fix those inconsistencies, both in the manual and in the >> code. I followed Michael suggestion to use ~code~ and =verbatim=. >> >> We may need to update the way export backend treat this markup, and >> try to be consistent here too. > > Since = and ~ have been inverted, I think it'd make sense to make > `org-babel-inline-result-wrap' now default to "~%s" (instead of > "=%s"), for markup that produces verbatim text. Here is the patch. Best regards, Seb -- Sebastien Vauban