Evening, If attempting to capture something while global-whitespace-mode is enabled, a second capture will fail with "Marker does not point anywhere". The first capture attempt presumably succeeds since whitespace-mode didn't touch the buffer yet at time of searching. Reproduction steps: (in an org-mode.git clone) 1. emacs -Q --execute '(global-whitespace-mode)' -L lisp/ 2. M-x org-capture RET t C-c C-c 2. M-x org-capture RET t I'm uncertain if this is relevant, but I just spotted that *Warnings* also gets: Warning (org): Capture requirement: switching buffer # to Org mode Backtrace: