Hello Nicolas, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Sending it again as your mail setup filters my answer. Not sure to understand. Never mind, though. > Sebastien Vauban writes: > >> Here's a patch doing so. > > I cannot apply your patch. Could you update your repository first, and > send it again as an attachment? I am pretty sure I was up-to-date... In fact, I'm ahead of `origin/master' by 3 commits: - 2 about the "display of a count of items" functionality I've implemented a while ago [1], and - this new one (about renaming `org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c' to `org-babel-execute-maybe'). Anyway, here is, attached, the results of the command: git diff origin/master..master testing > org-babel-execute-maybe.patch Thanks! Best regards, Seb [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-09/msg01075.html -- Sebastien Vauban