Hi all, I am completely new to this mailing list, and in fact to elisp. I am an user of org-babel, and in particular use a lot of fortran code blocks. One annoyance is that these blocks were not supporting the :libs header: I had to tangle the code and compile it by hand. After asking for a solution in emacs-reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/d8krp0/org_mode_code_blocks_and_libraries/), I was suggested to try to contribute with a patch. Here it is. Since it is the first time that I do something like this, please let me know if something is wrong or not done correctly. Thanks to all for the awesome org-mode! A.