* Orgmode for research information management
@ 2009-06-23  8:06 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2009-06-23  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have used several information management tools over the years, but I
am trying to use Emacs/orgmode more. There are many examples of people
using Orgmode for time management type tasks, but not a lot on
information management.

I would be interested in any insights into  how people use orgmode for
information management eg. gathering information for scientific paper.

Many thanks,

Graahm

* Orgmode for research information management
@ 2009-06-24 21:27 Shrutarshi Basu
From: Shrutarshi Basu @ 2009-06-24 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode