From: Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Showing next items in agenda + deadline in past
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:07:52 +0100	[thread overview]

Giulio Petrucci wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Sebastien Vauban
> <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Yes, with a custom agenda commands along these lines:
>
> Thanks for the snippet: I tested it and it works.
> But I think that's not what Florian asked for (and what I need as well).
> I need to remove past deadlines from the the result of an `agenda` command.
> Any hint?

AFAIK, such a thing is not implemented in the standard agenda -- and
that makes sense.

If you had to do something by a certain date (be it in the past), either
you still need to do it, either you don't anymore (because it's really
too late). In the latter case, you're supposed to mark the task as DONE
(or, better, some finished state such as CANCELLED, if you configure
your states so).

Best regards,
  Seb

--