Hello org-mode users! A few months ago Leo suggested using org with tikz for generating mindmaps. I finally got a bit of free time last night (wife is out of town) and put together the attached file. Also attached is an example org file, and the output (in PDF). I do need a bit of help finishing this off though. I'm not quiet sure how to get TikZ to do a better job with the layout of the mindmap when you have several nodes. All the example mindmaps have only a handful of nodes, and were all laid out by hand. Anyone want to help me get this mindmap generator finished?