Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Sebastien Vauban writes: > >> Not sure to understand. Never mind, though. > > I cannot do "Reply to all" since your address is invalid. You mean "sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org" here above? > Therefore, I have to rewrite "To" header each time. I'm quite positive you can use it: it'll be forwarded to me. Try it! >> Anyway, here is, attached, the results of the command: >> >> git diff origin/master..master testing > org-babel-execute-maybe.patch > > Could you use git format-patch instead? Of course. Sorry. Here it is. Best regards, Seb -- Sebastien Vauban