Thanks for working on updating the template! If the worg ob-template.el is broken, I feel like your updates should be replacing what is there, even if it isn't perfect yet. I can help you replace it if you would like to be contributing your version to improving the documentation. On Wed, May 26, 2021, at 08:07, dalanicolai wrote: > Ha! Well not too much response here... > > Anyway @Pedro: > So I do not have too much time to work on an updated template. But I have added a somewhat updated template file to my emacs-lisp repo here along with some handy tips . > Then of course you can further just check out examples of other ob-....el files. Hope this is useful.