* Org tiny changes?
@ 2012-04-29  3:24 François Pinard
From: François Pinard @ 2012-04-29  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, everybody.

I might not be following the mailing list closely enough… May I check
with you, just in case I should rather chase an error on my side?

* It now seems that UNDER\_LINE, while producing HTML, is now rendering
  the backslash instead of removing it.  The backslash was previously
  required so "LINE" is not shown as a subscript for "UNDER".  Today, if
  I use UNDER_LINE, it gets rendered as is, without the need of a
  backslash.

* Whenever a date is generated (through "C-c !" say) or adjusted, the
  day of the week has a period appended.  That is, where I was
  previously getting "[2012-04-28 sam]", I now get "[2012-04-28 sam.]".

Are these changes on purpose?  If yes, I'll mass edit my files so they
become consistent with the new behavior.  If not, please advise me. ☺

François

P.S. I installed Ubuntu 12.04 on a fresh partition today, and observed
the changes after the fact (and after having re-installed Org from Git).
This is probably a mere coincidence, I would not be tempted to think the
upgrading of Ubuntu has a consequence on the Org changes I'm seeing.

Oh, by the way, Org now installs in /usr/local/emacs/site-lisp/org/,
while it used to go within /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/.  That's
another change which I presume willful, and to which I quickly adjusted.