* org-mode timestamp and calendar questions
@ 2015-03-24  8:36 Randomcoder
From: Randomcoder @ 2015-03-24  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Is it possible to make org-mode timestamps inactive? (I mean, the
calendar(Google calendar) and the org-agenda would ignore them)

I tried specifying that I should be notified 1h in advance for an
event like this :  <2015-03-24 Mon 07:30 -1h> but apparently this is
not the way to do it.
Is it currently possible to do this and if so, what is the correct
org-mode timestamp markup for this ?

Best regards,
Stefan