Hi all, I'd like to edit some ruby/python/shell script using functions folding. I'd like to get a way to fold functions or method. I have found this article using outline mode: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1085170/how-to-achieve-code-folding-effects-in-emacs but frankly I find it difficult to use because navigation is too difficult. (I have also excluded folding mode). Org Mode has a very nice navigation and key bindings, and I know it better then outline. There is a way to get a minor org-mode for replacing the above outline configuration? I am ready to experiment, if I need to patch things... --- Gio's Blog http://gioorgi.com