Thanks, Ihor. But I was referring to 2 possible workflows (not sure if org-protocol would be the answer). The first workflow would consist in emphasizing the web page permanently: 1. Open in ~eww~ the web page. 2. Emphasize with org-mode: highlight the text of the web page. 3. In the future, when opening again the web page, the highlights should appear. I don't know what would be the best way to do it. The only way I know similar to that, is using "org-web-tools-insert-web-page-as-entry". Best regards El 12/10/2022 a las 11:34, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > Ypo writes: > >> What if: >> 1. It were easy and immediate to open in ~eww~ any web page that we are >> reading in "x". > Check out org-protocol.el commentary. >