Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Sebastien Vauban writes: > >>> Could you use git format-patch instead? >> >> Of course. Sorry. Here it is. > > I still cannot apply it. It may be related to a whitespace change in > "test-ob.el": > > Application : Replace `org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c' by `org-babel-execute-maybe' in tests > error: le patch a échoué : testing/lisp/test-ob.el:269 > error: testing/lisp/test-ob.el : le patch ne s'applique pas Attached a patch that I certify working -- I've applied it myself with success on a current master clone. I still don't understand why the previous one did not work (SPC vs TAB or something like that, same guess as you). Best regards, Seb -- Sebastien Vauban