Hi everyone, When exporting an .org file to LaTeX, is it possible to name the sections in the exported .tex file *not* according to the corresponding headlines in the .org file, but instead according to the respective sections' CUSTOM_ID ? For example, there might be an equivalent to the %s operator (which is replaced by the headline string; see https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html), only for the section's CUSTOM_ID? To clarify, I'd like the .org code * My section :PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: foo :END: to result in the following .tex code when exported via C-c C-e C-b l L: \section{foo} \label{sec:orga20100d} and *not* in the following (which is the default behavior): \section{My section} \label{sec:orga20100d} For the record, I have also posted this question to StackExchange (https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/44497) and would be more than happy to provide credit for an answer there. Best wishes, Florian