Hi list, hi Paul, thanks for your org-velocity contribution! I just discovered org-velocity and immediately liked it. I found a bug which might not have occurred in the past since the monitors were smaller. The bug shows up when the number of lines of the match window exceeds the number of available indexes (which is 61). I think the patch (which is just a switch from 'greater than' to 'smaller than') in the attachment is a way to go. Please let me know what you think. Best regards, Marco -- http://www.wahlzone.de GPG: 0x0A3AE6F2