Hi all, when I insert some text like "elisp:sometext" or "shell:sometext" in an Org buffer, it becomes highlighted and clickable. On click, a prompt asks for confirm to execute "sometext". I get the same behaviour if I add tags to a headline, and one of the tags is "elisp" or "shell". I expected this behaviour when I create links with double square brackets, but not in default text paragraphs, nor in the tags. May I please ask for some feedback: 1) did I miss something, and this was expected (at least for default text paragraphs)? 2) is this reproducible for some of you as well? I attach here a small test case: