Hi guys, I think I found a problem in folding a BEGIN_SRC block. When I: - create a "BEGIN_SRC org" block (let's call it "the external BEGIN_SRC") - hit C-c ' to edit its contents - create two consecutive, non-nested "BEGIN_SRC org" blocks (let's call them "the internal BEGIN_SRCs") - hit C-c ' to return back to the main org buffer - hit TAB on the external BEGIN_SRC to fold the whole block then the folding happens only for the first internal BEGIN_SRC block. Tentative guess: I suppose "#+END_SRC" is used as a regexp by the fold procedure, while something like "[^,]#+END_SRC" could be more appropriate. Can anyone please confirm if the described issue is reproducible? (if your answer is "yes", but you think it's a very minor problem: I agree with you, it's just better if we know it :) Thanks for your attention, kindest regards. Andrea PS: a test case file is attached here: