I can't execute the command M-x org-babel-goto-named-result RET blah RET because "blah" is not listed in the available choices. The problem seems to boil down to this function: M-S-; (org-babel-result-names) RET I would expect two results in the message mode line, but I only get a nil. I explored function org-babel-result-names in ob-core.el, the body contains a (match-string 4) but I believe it should be changed into (match-string 6). If I apply that change, (org-babel-result-names) returns two results, and org-babel-goto-named-result provides the expected choice (just "blah" in the example). Is it reproducible for you as well? Does it make sense for you too? Kindest regards, Andrea