Hi! >>> - org-loop-over-headlines-in-active-region => t >> >> I vote for => 'start-level. Loop over headlines with same level as the >> first. > > Yes, good suggestion. Let's see what others say. >>> - org-special-ctrl-k => t >>> >>> The default value for the sister option org-special-ctrl-a is set to >>> reversed and while this changes a fundamental Emacs command behavior >>> it feels useful. I'd argue this is the same for org-special-ctrl-k: >>> setting it to t will feel natural. >> >> AFAICS there is a contradiction between the documentation of >> org-special-ctrl-k and the code! Doc: kill the tags. Code: >> (org-align-tags). >> >> Further I propose to delete the part " and possible the folded subtree >> below the line" from the documentation. > > Can you propose a patch against the maint branch for the fixes above? Sure. See the attachments. >>> - org-src-tab-acts-natively => t >>> - org-allow-promoting-top-level-subtree => t >> >> Just an idea for the "reverse": provide a function to convert a comment >> line to a heading (one level below the current level) and demote the >> subtrees below. > > I don't think converting a comment to a headline is a common use case. Ok. That was just an idea. >>> * We have regular meetings with https://www.emacs-doctor.com/ >> >> What are these meetings? > > We gather with fellow Emacsers in Paris once in a while. Ahhh! Paris! Thanks for the information. Paris is out of my reach, though.