On 21.9.2013, at 13:45, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> I guess this is mostly a request for Nicolas, but maybe others would >> like to chime in. >> >> Quite often I am in a situation where I want to use filters >> to customize the export for a specific file. I was wondering >> if it would be useful to support a special source code block >> that can contain code that should be executed before export in >> a way that a temporary list of export filters is installed >> for this specific backend and then removed again. >> >> For example, I would like to have special formatting of >> time stamps in a specific file - I could then use this >> to install a filter in org-export-filter-timestamp-functions >> that would do this special formatting, without influencing >> what happens to other exports. >> >> Have I overlooked an easy way to do this, or would this be >> something others would like to use as well. > > I didn't check, but I think it is possible to set filter through #+BIND > keyword? Otherwise, you can try file local variables. OK, I'll try this. However, if the code is a bit more extensive, an SRC block would make it more comfortable to maintain this code inside a file. If I want to write a somewhat complex filter function, it is not convenient to do so in #+BIND line. - Carsten > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou