Aankhen wrote: > Hi folks, > > On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 05:05, suvayu ali wrote: > > On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Bastien wrote: > >> I made sure the licensing terms at the bottom of the pages tell that > >> explicitely (I'm now regenerating this footer sections.) > >> > > > > The formatting seems a bit off. Some of the text overlaps and the > > actual licensing information is illegible on my system (FF 5 on Fedora > > 14). I have attached a small screen shot. > > Just wanted to confirm that I see this too. The culprit is line 909 > of worg.css, which sets the ‘line-height’ to 30%. Removing that line > fixes the overlap without any apparent problems. > I made and pushed this change - thanks for the diagnosis and cure! Unfortunately, I cannot check it because there is another (unrelated) problem: before I push to Worg, I test by publishing locally and forcing the publishing of every file (not just the changed ones). I got the following error in the process: ,---- | Publishing file /home/nick/src/emacs/org/Worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.org using `org-publish-org-to-html' | OVERVIEW | Exporting... | Wrong type argument: consp, nil `---- I pulled latest org as well, and tried again, but it did not go away. Publishing the file by hand results in the attached backtrace. I just checked the progress file on Worg just now: it failed in the same place. Nick