From: Richard Moreland <rlm@ncogni.to>
To: Henri-Paul Indiogine <hindiogine@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: MobileOrg and mydisk.se
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:15:29 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Henri-Paul,

MyDisk.se doesn't provide SSH/SCP access to your files, so you'll need
to use another method to get your files onto their WebDAV server.

On OSX, a Cmd+K in Finder will let you mount a WebDAV share in
/Volumes/<name>.  On Linux, there is a FUSE plugin (davfs2) that will
let you mount the share wherever you'd like.

You would then point your staging directory in your org configuration
to the mount point.

Hope this helps, I've personally tried the Finder method in OSX, and
I've had several users report success with davfs2.

-Richard