* Inconsistency in odt export to other exporters
@ 2012-01-21 16:21 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-01-21 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

there is an inconsistency of the odt exporter compared to the LaTeX and
the html export.

The following snippet exports correctly to LaTeX and to html, but
produces the text "Figure Figure" in odt.

Could the behaviour be synchronized?

=== example.org ==========================
* Test ref
#+caption: bar
#+label: fig:bar
#+name: bar
#+attr_odt: :width 8
#+header: :file bar.png
#+header: :width 7200 :height 3600 :res 600
#+begin_src R :exports results :results graphics
  plot(1:10, 1:10)
#+end_src

Here is a reference to Figure \ref{fig:bar}

Best,
Andreas

* Re: Inconsistency in odt export to other exporters
@ 2012-01-23  8:06 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-01-23  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Leha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> The following snippet exports correctly to LaTeX and to html, but
> produces the text "Figure Figure" in odt.

Fixed.

* Re: Inconsistency in odt export to other exporters
@ 2012-01-23 10:15   ` Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-01-23 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

>> The following snippet exports correctly to LaTeX and to html, but
>> produces the text "Figure Figure" in odt.
>
> Fixed.

Works great for me, thanks!  And thanks for all these fast responses!

Best,
Andreas