From: Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>
To: Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: odt-export fails
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:58:04 +0530	[thread overview]

The backtrace is along the expected lines. The zip command is failing
for some reason.

Did you look at the *Messages* buffer? It is likely to give some clue on
why the zip command is failing.

Btw, if you have "cvd-modeling-proposal.odt" already open in an external
application like LibreOffice, you may want to close the file first,
before exporting. Closing the file will ensure that the file is not
locked and available for re-writing.