Hi, I'm starting using org-mode to replace asana, clickup, and other tools to manage my work. I'm trying to create a day-to-day workflow with org-mode, org-agenda Schedule and iCalendat-export backend. 1) What exactly did you do After creating a new entry, i run (org-id-get-create) to get a permanent ID properties : * Heading 1 :PROPERTIES: :ID: xxxxxxxxxxx :END: foo 2) what did you expect to happen I run org-schedule (c-c c-s), choosing a date, and Schedule date is added AFTER block of property. * Heading 1 :PROPERTIES: :ID: xxxxxxxxxxx :END: foo SCHEDULED <...-....-...> 3) What happened instead Scheduled block is added between the HEADING and the property block... * Heading 1 SCHEDULED <...-....-...> :PROPERTIES: :ID: xxxxxxxxxxx :END: foo 4) Problem with icalendar export ? Normally org-caldav-generate-ics export command reuse the ID from property block to generate the *.ics, but it only works if the SCHEDULED block is after the property block. So in this case, icalendar export generate a new UID, and don't consider the ID which already exist. -- Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq Research Engineer UMR IDEES 02.35.14.69.30 {Stronger security for your email, follow EFF tutorial : https://ssd.eff.org/}