Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Rasmus writes: > >> * Better item handling >> >> At the moment it is hard to change lists. Often I need inline items >> and interrupted list. This is hard to do with Org at the moment. > > There is support for inline lists in the experimental LaTeX back-end. > > Also, I'm not sure about what you mean with "interrupted lists", but > counters may be the answer, i.e.: > > 6. [@6] Start at 6 > 7. Following item From OpenDocument side of things, I am inclined to cite the attached example. See comments in the attachment. Talking of migration to org-export.el/org-e-odt.el, indented tables pose special challenges because a list has to be broken and continued. It poses *more* challenges if I add "listified headlines" to the mix. Nicolas, Given the above context, one enhancmenet request that I have for you is this: Can the org-export driver make listified headings transparent to the backend? Currently listified headings are handled within org-e-backend-headline through first-sibling and last sibling checks and the backends *do know* that it is handling a headline in a special way. If you have reservations in considering the above request, I believe handling of indented tables will be fragmented across plain-list/item callbacks and headline callbacks. Note that I am not saying that it is not doable but only that it requires some deliberate effort and extra code. > Regards, --