From: Jambunathan K <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet"
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:17:04 +0530 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <email@example.com> (raw)
"Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet"
If you browse reddit you would have seen this article already.
There are some gems there. For example:
1. I'll just retype the docs into this email for you.
2. Please send me an email personally, because the mailing list is full
of other people who can help.
5. Of course I believe you've found a fundamental bug in the
system. You've been using it for almost 10 minutes.
12. I love answering the same question from you every two weeks.
15. The dogma you've gained from your six months of experience is indeed
how everyone should do it.
6. Why would you learn to use an interactive debugger?
Just like a typical reddit comment: I imagined this being read in the
voice of Nick Dokos :-).
Only fun. No offense.
next reply other threads:[~2011-06-14 8:47 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 5+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2011-06-14 8:47 Jambunathan K [this message]
2011-06-14 11:10 ` [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet" Giovanni Ridolfi
2011-06-14 13:09 ` Nick Dokos
2011-06-14 13:37 ` Jambunathan K
2011-06-14 13:59 ` Giovanni Ridolfi
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
List information: https://www.orgmode.org/
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).