Martin Gürtler writes: > Hi, > > I wonder whether there is an easy way to refer to section numbers in ODT > export. TOCs including these numbers can be produced automatically > during export. Does anybody have an idea how one could access that > information inside the org file? What you ask for, is currently not possible. It is easily doable though. I will add your request to my TODO list. I will let you know once I am done with it. For the sake of clarity and for my own later reference, does the attached Org file/ODT file capture what you want? One of the links in the ODT file is hand-edited with LibreOffice for the sake of illustration. --