Hello Vikas > Is there a way to specify (in the org file) column widths of a table > when exported to an odt file. I am in the final stages of refining the ODT info manual. I am attaching org-odt.texi and org-odt.pdf. You can do this: 1. cp org-odt.texi ~/tmp 2. cd ~/tmp 2. makeinfo --no-split org-odt.texi -o org-odt 3. C-u C-h i org-odt 4. Follow this path Exporting->OpenDocument Text export->Tables in ODT export 5. Answer for your question is in there Let me see how good my documentation is ... (The org-odt.texi has references to Org manual. So you will find it convenient to view it with info) > Vikas > --