* Had to require org-capture?
@ 2012-11-21 15:52 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2012-11-21 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm running org-mode from the non-compiled source code
and the latest git pull.

I noticed that calling org-capture was not working correctly, so
I ran (require 'org-capture), then it worked.

Is this something new?  I can post version, setup, etc. later, but I just
wanted to know if I'm missing some vital setup/cofiguration information.

Thanks,
--Nate

* Re: Had to require org-capture?
@ 2012-11-21 16:05 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2012-11-21 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Neff; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running org-mode from the non-compiled source code
> and the latest git pull.
>
> I noticed that calling org-capture was not working correctly, so
> I ran (require 'org-capture), then it worked.
>
> Is this something new?  I can post version, setup, etc. later, but I just
> wanted to know if I'm missing some vital setup/cofiguration information.

I can't reproduce it: just did a pull and started emacs -q with a minimal .emacs
that does

     (require 'org)

org-capture works fine.

Nick

Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-609-gc2b822 @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)

(includes one local commit)

* Re: Had to require org-capture?
@ 2012-11-21 16:08 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2012-11-21 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Nathan,

Nathan Neff wrote:
> I'm running org-mode from the non-compiled source code
> and the latest git pull.
>
> I noticed that calling org-capture was not working correctly, so
> I ran (require 'org-capture), then it worked.
>
> Is this something new?  I can post version, setup, etc. later, but I just
> wanted to know if I'm missing some vital setup/cofiguration information.

make autoloads?

Best regards,
  Seb

--