* org-refile-use-outline-path question
@ 2011-10-12  5:54 Arun Persaud
From: Arun Persaud @ 2011-10-12  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I use the following settings to refile tasks

(setq org-refile-use-outline-path 'file)
(setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files . (:maxlevel . 5))))

this has the nice effect that I can refile across different files, which
I do use every now and then.
For this I use:

<file>/level1/level2/...

However mostly I refile to the same file and therefore I wish I could
just use something like:

level1/level2/...

and it would refile using the current file, which at the moment doesn't
work for me (at least the level1s of the current file are not part of
the autocomplete, only files are).

Is there a way that this can be done or can this be added?

Thanks

Arun