* Highlight special string
@ 2010-11-24  8:21 Karl Maihofer
       [not found] ` <29926_1290779567_oAQDqlho000818_4cefbbaa.1245960a.7fe6.7855@mx.google.com>
From: Karl Maihofer @ 2010-11-24  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I don't know if this is an Org- or Emacs-Question. For highlighting
special strings in AucTeX I used a variable
"font-latex-user-keyword-classes" so I thought there may be an
org-specific variable to achieve what I want in orgmode.

I'd like to highlight the strings "(ok)" and "(fail)" in my
Org-document. Ok should get a green background, fail a red one. I
think highlighting in emacs should last, but it would be great to have
these strings highlighted in HTML-export, too, if this is no problem.

Could anybody give me a hint how to define highlighting for special
strings in orgmode?

Thanks a lot!
Karl