On 12 Apr 2009, at 19:37, Daniel Clemente wrote: > El jue, abr 09 2009, Carsten Dominik va escriure: >>> >>> Can I format timestamps on export? >> >> You can customize them for display, which will also >> transfer to exported files. >> Check out the variables `org-display-custom-times' and >> `org-time-stamp-custom-formats'. >> > Thanks; I didn't know that org-display-custom-times would affect > also the export. Could the documentation say that? > BTW, this doesn't work in the latex exporter. I used the attached ugly hack rather than fix the latex exporter - I suspect I was in a rush to get a piece of work out to someone. Anyway, the function cas/org- export-as-latex-to-buffer-with-timestamp behaves the same as org- export-as-latex-to-buffer, but translates all timestamps to org-time- stamp-custom-formats. Best, Christopher