Hi all, I've started to use wonderful org-mode in xemacs and found couple of minor bugs: 1. Cycling headline on first line of the buffer gives "Before first heading" error. 2. org-insert-todo-heading uses outline-previous-heading that is not defined in xemacs outline mode. 3. Popup menu still shows outline menu and not org-mode menu. Attached patch (against org-mode 4.27) fixes these bugs and (hopefully) don't break anything in emacs version. Patch also contains addon/enhancement to table editor. Only thing i missed for org-mode tables is to use plain elisp for formulas. I added ugly hack to achieve this. Now i can use '(elisp expression) as formula. Regards, Greg Chernov