I'll be honest, every time I've ever seen Hyperbole attempted to be explained, it goes over my head in 2 seconds. It seems like something akin to Acme where its mouse driven button events that trigger other things to occur. Could never find a single solid video that dumbed down Hyperbole to make it useful for the average person though unfortunately. Seems neat though. Sincerely, Sam On Thu, Jun 23, 2022, at 1:22 AM, indieterminacy wrote: > On 23-06-2022 06:04, David Masterson wrote: > > Samuel Wales writes: > > > >> i am interested in whether hyperbole can inspire org. or maybe spin > >> off stuff that is useful for org. > > > > Hyperbole is loaded and activated in your .emacs file. Therefore, it's > > features are available in any file you work on (including Org > > files). Many of the features may be useful to you as a replacement to a > > feature in Org or something to work along side Org. Dig into the > > Hyperbole manual... > > any buffer! > > so it works inside emacs teminal emulators too! > -- > Jonathan McHugh > indieterminacy@libre.brussels > >