* feature request: tags in remember template
@ 2007-06-26  5:27 Maxim Loginov
From: Maxim Loginov @ 2007-06-26  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi all

It would be nice to have a special `%'-escape for tags in remember templates,
%g for example. so one may use completion for tags when creating a note
(now I do it by hands and sometimes have a mistypings). a global list of tags
from agenda-files should be created for such completion

thanks
Maxim Loginov

* Re: feature request: tags in remember template
@ 2007-06-28 10:35 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-28 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Loginov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 26, 2007, at 7:27, Maxim Loginov wrote:

> hi all
>
> It would be nice to have a special `%'-escape for tags in remember
> templates,
> %g for example. so one may use completion for tags when creating a note
> (now I do it by hands and sometimes have a mistypings). a global list
> of tags
> from agenda-files should be created for such completion

I'd agree that would be useful, but at the time when the tags is needed
while creating the remember buffer, it is not known what the target
buffer
will be, and therefore it is not known which tags list to use.
So it comes down to the same request that you had before:  a global
list of
available tags.

Thanks.

- Carsten

> thanks
> Maxim Loginov

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

* Re: feature request: tags in remember template
@ 2007-07-02 10:02 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-07-02 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Loginov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is now implemented, thank you for the idea.

- Carsten