I had a TODO item to go to the bank. At the bank I had some issues to discuss with a representative. Now I'm home, I am going over my agenda "todo" listing, and see this item, with a priority of "A". I stumbled momentarily, realizing I not only want to archive this, get it out of my agenda and todo file, I also want to file a note about the issues, and what I learned about them. I can archive the TODO, and then file a todo, or refile the todo ... hope people understand what I'm asking. It's trivial, a simple elisp function to strip TODO and maybe tags. Thought someone might have an idea about this. I apologize if this is something that has come up before. Alan