Thank you for fixing this. On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > Yes, this counts as a bug. However, I don't know why you put this in > context with remember. It has nothing to do with that. > Perhaps it recalls remember to my mind because I lean heavily on remember for one of my most typical uses of org-mode: posting miscellaneous notes of all kinds in a number of specific *.org files. And I have fallen into the habit of committing the notes to their targets as soon as I've typed the headline, and immediately going to work on that in the target file. I don't often type tags immediately, which leads to this problem. It works for me. Alan