Working in an 80-90 character line format, I am afraid to use more than a few tags, and I try to make them short. After well over a year, I am still a bumbling novice with org-mode, but I'm beginning to have some insight, perhaps, into how some things can work. I like the idea of tags alot, and that they can be used to group entries in wide ranging bunches of files. How do people get around the line length limitation? I would appreciate learning how others deal with lots of tags? I think it's more interesting to not limit to a closed system of tags. Thank you again for this program, and for all the help and advice. Alan You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing---that's what counts. ----Richard Feynman