From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@gmail.com>
To: org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Change line spacing for lists for LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:18:15 +1000	[thread overview]

I can see now that the LaTeX source for my outline is not in list form, but
in sections.   When I reformat to use list notation in org, the following do
not change anything in the pdf that is output.  Interestingly, when I export
LaTeX into a buffer latex then complains about too many nested levels, while
the pdf is exported ok.

Perhaps there is another length parameter I can change to make the outlines
based on sectioning more compact.

Alan

"Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value."
  --- Buckminster Fuller