What would happen then if one called remember from a previous remember buffer, then saved it? Alan Davis "An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one non-existent." ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt), or else his son, who was also a scientist. It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true. ---- Bertrand Russell On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Samuel Wales wrote: > On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 04:29, Carsten Dominik > wrote: > >> After that, > >> > >> (when (plusp number) > >> (message "you have %s saved remember files" number)) > > > > Hmmm. When should this happen? Not after a > > successful remember process, I'd say..... > > The number will usually be zero, so that is when I would do it. Of > course it should be combined with "successfully saved to ...". > > I like it after rather than before saving because, in my view, we want > to limit the amount of attention required between "have an idea" and > "saved the idea". > > Perhaps there are other times for it, but then would work for me. > > -- > Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death (decades early; > Jason et al. 2006) and severe suffering (worse than nearly all other > diseases studied; e.g. Schweitzer et al. 1995) and grossly corrupting > science. http://www.meactionuk.org.uk/What_Is_ME_What_Is_CFS.htm >