On this topic, another thought occurs. I think that the current tagging concept is perfectly implemented. To add more tags for the purpose I have suggested would interfere with the current agenda concept. Perhaps the best way is to use headlines, and delete them later. That's probably what I'll do. Thanks, Alan On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote: > I would like to ask, without asking for any new features, how writers among > the Org-mode community have come up with solutions for tagging paragrap > -- Alan Davis It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true. ---- Bertrand Russell They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea. ---- Sir Francis Bacon