* How to tag paragraphs?
@ 2009-02-10 19:40 Alan E. Davis
From: Alan E. Davis @ 2009-02-10 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to ask, without asking for any new features, how writers among
the Org-mode community have come up with solutions for tagging paragraphs.

I had submitted a manuscript to a friend-reviewer a number of years ago.  He
tagged paragraphs by little keywords or numbers.  This mimicked the ability
in org mode to collapse and expand and move sections.  I can do this by
adding a heading for each little section, and that's all good.

But several times I've stumbled over the impossibility of tagging an item
list item, and just now I have started a long piece that requires some
massaging to get into shape.  Tagging paragraphs would have worked well.

Perhaps someone on this list has developed ways to doing these things?

Thank you again for all the help,

Alan
--
Alan Davis

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when
there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
    ---- Bertrand Russell
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see
nothing but sea.
    ----   Sir Francis Bacon

* Re: How to tag paragraphs?
@ 2009-02-10 19:44 ` Alan E. Davis