I also have to manually remove the a4 option. It's not hard to do, but I cannot directly export to pdf because of this. On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Russell Adams wrote: > That default just requires some customization. I already use my own > header/footer code, so I've nixed it. > I would surely like to see how you've done this. Speculating, perhaps I could go through the latex export code and find out. It might be interesting to have two or more kinds of header. I've worked out a cheesy memo export using remember templates. As an alternative, it would be interesting to drop into a buffer in (auctex) LaTeX mode with the content, as the current alternatives leave some further work to do. Alan -- Alan A man's reach should exceed his grasp. -- Robert Browning