Thank you for the reply. On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Why would you want to turn off the clock? It is actually > not running, only a starting time is recorded. Just "start" > it again when you need a new clock. > Perfect! Thank you. > > > A further suggestion is born or my initial experiment with his function: I > started the clock a bit too late, so all the timestamps are off by about > 30-40 seconds. Is it (at least in theory) possible to adjust all time > stamps in a subtree by the same amount? That would enable me to correct all > of my notes in one fell stroke. > > > Of course this is possible, but code for that would need to be written. > > I have written some elisp, not alot. May I request a clue where to start? Alan -- Alan Davis "It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..." ---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man