From: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
To: emacs-orgmode Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Export to html
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:30:08 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha all,

On the bus this morning I was able to find out a bit more about
problems with html export.

Using Bernt's minimal.emacs and exporting to html with C-c C-e H, git
bisect says:

459d99c44c7df4cd09d82fa54c53e5d5eec47a4e is the first bad commit
commit 459d99c44c7df4cd09d82fa54c53e5d5eec47a4e
Author: Tom Breton (Tehom) <tehom@panix.com>
Date:   Mon May 17 18:17:38 2010 -0400

     Moved to new branch

Prior to this commit file links are exported like this:

After the commit, file links are exported like this:

I was a bit surprised at the git bisect result because I understood
Tom Breton (Tehom) to be working on a testing framework, rather than
html export.  So, I ran through git bisect a second time and got
identical results.

I hope I've understood the procedure correctly and that this
information is useful.  At this point, I'm in way over my head and
won't be able to do more without specific instructions.

I'm currently using commit d56d417bc214088114e10c959ce78bee2d26635d on
the master branch to make my exporting and publishing setup work as
expected.

All the best,
Tom