Hey everyone I've added a very simple link type to Org. This is descendent from Sacha Chua's lisp link plugin for planner, and works the same way. This is a great way to make active buttons inside of your org mode files. I am not sure how well it would export however. I'm okay with it going into the org contrib directory, or being added to one or both of the contributed lisp eval files. Enjoy! Jonathan Arkell Sr. Web Developer Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii 402 - 11 Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4 t: 403.206.4377 www.criticalmass.com The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.