Hello I am working on some code to import Outlook appointments into org-mode. It will use the Wsh Repl (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/WshRepl) to talk to the Windows Scripting Host to connect to outlook to retrieve the meetings. So far it is going well, but I have a question: I plan on storing the outlook meeting entry IDs in the created tasks inside of org, this way I can be sure not to re-create any previously imported meetings. Is this best stored as a property? Is there already an established ID property I can use? (FYI, the outlook EntryID is a 140 (!) digit hex number.) Thanks! Jonathan Arkell Sr. Web Developer Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii 402 – 11 Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4 t: 403.206.4377 www.criticalmass.com The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.